The Public Green Belt Practitioner three day course follows on from the two day Public Yellow Belt training course.
Individuals who have attended the Yellow Belt course and are looking to progress towards becoming a Green Belt practitioner.
Yellow Belt trained – ideally certified. An interest in co-leading process improvement projects.
Public Green Belt Practitioners apply the Lean Six Sigma roadmap Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control (DMAIC) and tools to complete an in-class case study project including:
- Create an effective project contract
- Increase the probability of project buy-in
- Establish customer high level needs
- Assess the change requirements and create a change plan
- Use mapping techniques to record and propose improvements
- Collect basic data and estimate the existing process capability
- Identify sources of variation
- Establish the root cause of issues and propose solutions
- Test and implement solutions
- Standardise the improved process using visual control as appropriate
- Set up control features to quantify the improvements and sustain the gains