White Belt is a half-day In-house company training workshop in continuous improvement.
It’s designed to give the leadership team, project/programme sponsors and process owners a solid understanding of how the roadmaps and toolkits work and how they could deploy a continuous improvement programme.
- Lean Six Sigma fundamentals
- Typical Continuous Improvement programmes
- What does good look like?
- Case studies of sample projects
- Roadmaps and how to deploy
- What’s your role as a sponsor?
- How to be a continuous improvement leader
- What would work for your business?