IN-HOUSE YELLOW BELT
The In-house Yellow Belt is a one-day Lean course - an introduction to the principles of lean and how to apply them in your workplace.
Team members/team leaders/managers requiring a foundation course on process improvement using lean roadmaps and tools suitable for both service and operational environments.
This course can be attended as a standalone one day Yellow Belt or count as day 1 pathway towards the Green Belt course.
An interest in process improvement and problem-solving - maybe a problem to fix?
- Lean principles
- Lean roadmap Plan/Do/Check/Act
- Lean toolkit
- Change acceptance
- Have a go - using the lean roadmap and tools on a sample project or lean simulation
Participants will learn how to
- Start to become a lean thinker
- Apply lean principles to everyday processes
- Get started and navigate through a process improvement
- Use the key lean tools
- Recognise when change acceptance plans are needed
How to certify as a Yellow Belt
Candidates will receive a Yellow Belt certificate for attending the one day course and showing post-training evidence in their learning log that they have taken part in a project and used some of the tools.
Benefits of an In-house training solution
Running a course In-house will result in additional benefits such as significantly lower cost per candidate, focussed training agenda, flexible schedule to suit service/operational needs and ability to work directly on company process improvement projects during the training.