Lean 6 Sigma Limited complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto this website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you when you provide that personal information to us, including via this website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose), when you have given us permission to do so
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
We use PayPal to process credit card transactions. No credit card information is held on our website at any time.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access the personal information that we hold on you by contacting us. If you ask us to delete your personal information from our files, we will do so.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain the security of our website, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.